DORWEST MoveWellia - 100g for dogs and cats
Advanced joint care for dogs experiencing joint health challenges, including stiffness and `slowing-up`. MoveWellia® has been expertly formulated with vets to deliver powerful joint support to maintain comfort and mobility:
- Boswellia: Its primary active compounds are boswellic acids, which support natural anti-inflammatory pathways in the body, making it great for dogs that are prone to inflammatory joint conditions. MoveWellia® includes boswellia which contains 90% boswellic acids, for optimal effect.
- Celery Seed: Containing active compounds that include polysaccharides and antioxidants, this power herb improves joint comfort by supporting good blood circulation to joints and connective tissue repair processes.
- Glucosamine hydrochloride: Produced naturally in the body, this amino sugar cushions the joints to maintain comfort and mobility. Glucosamine production reduces as dogs age, resulting in weaker joint cartilage and increased risk of joint discomfort.
- Chondroitin: As one of the essential building blocks of joint cartilage, chondroitin ensures the elasticity of cartilage, which is essential for joint shock absorption. Supplementation helps keep cartilage hydrated and supple, strengthening joint function.
- Vitamin C: Increasingly recognised as an important component of natural anti-inflammatory pathways, Vitamin C also helps maintain the health of collagen - a key component of the joint support structures.
- Zinc: Recognised as a key mineral deficiency in some inflammatory joint conditions, supplementation can help improve joint comfort.
- Hyaluronic acid: A naturally occurring gel-like substance, hyaluronic acid is an important component of joint fluid, which lubricates the joint, promoting mobility.
- Advanced formulation: A unique blend of natural active compounds with joint supportive properties, including the joint health super-star, Boswellia.
- Advanced support: Naturally eases stiff joints and supports natural anti-inflammatory pathways in the body, to help maintain comfort and mobility.
- Ethical and sustainable ingredients: At Dorwest we only use the highest quality ingredients, which are always from sustainable sources and ethically harvested.
- Expertly formulated with vets: For maximum effect and quality.
- Easy to give: With small sized tablets, MoveWellia is easy to give to even the fussiest dog.
- Great value: High strength formulation which only costs £0.50 per day for a 25kg dog (at maintenance amounts)
- Manufactured to the highest standards: Our products are all produced to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) standards (the standards which are used for the manufacture of medicines). We carry out extensive testing, from raw ingredient, through the production process to end product, to guarantee quality and consistency.